All watches purchased from Kounakis boutiques come with the International Guarantee. Each watch carries an individual serial number which provides a record of both origin and authenticity. Please note that watches purchased from unauthorized dealers or on websites other than kounakis.gr or watches that have been altered are not guaranteed as authentic creations.
Kounakis International Guarantee (all countries except USA / Canada). This guarantee applies to watches sold or repaired under guarantee in any country other than the United States of America or Canada.
Watches from Kounakis are guaranteed against any manufacturing defect for an unlimited period, under the following terms: any piece which is defective due to a manufacturing fault, confirmed by our technical services, will be repaired or replaced free of charge by Kounakis. However, 24 months following the date of purchase, you will be charged for the labour involved in any repair or replacement, whether the parts are covered by the guarantee or not.
In order to benefit from this guarantee, you must present the guarantee certificate, which can be found in the service booklet. This certificate must be duly filled out, dated, stamped and signed by a Kounakis boutiques.
The Guarantee covers...
Under guarantee, any piece that has a manufacturing defect confirmed by our technical services will be repaired or replaced free of charge, during the 24-month period following the purchase. After that period, you will be charged for the labour involved in any repair or replacement.
The Guarantee does not cover...
The International Guarantee excludes in particular any damage resulting from :
• Tampering or improper or abusive use (knocking, hitting, crushing).
• The use or consequences of the use of batteries not specifically recommended.
• Alterations or repair or work carried out by a watch repair service that is not authorised.
• The consequences of normal wear and tear on the watch or any leather or rubber strap.
• Loss of water resistance 24 months after purchase date, if your watch is water resistant.
• Any damage caused by contact with water, if your watch is not water resistant.
• A problem with the metal strap 24 months after the purchase date.
• Wearing away of the coating of the vermeil models 24 months following the purchase date.